Sunday Evening – Faculty and Friends Concert
Monday night at the WRC
Monday night is a night off from musical activities. We have reserved the Wellness and Recreation Center for activities that night to give students time to experience the UNI campus. Activities will be monitored by camp counselors.
Camp concert--Wednesday Evening
The camp participants will offer a culminating performance on Wednesday evening in Davis Hall beginning at 7 PM. The concert is free and open to the public. Parents and friends are encouraged to attend!
What to bring:
- Your stick and mallet bag (sticks and mallets of varying hardness)
- Lined notebook paper
- Digital recorder (optional)
- Personal hygiene items
- Casual Clothing for rehearsals and activities
- Swimsuit and Athletic wear for the Student Recreation Center (optional)
Items you may want to bring:
- Extra pillow(s)
- Extra towel
- Fan (residence hall is not air conditioned)
- Small alarm clock
- Change for vending machines
- Items for daily supervised outdoor recreation (Frisbee, basketball, baseball and glove, football, etc.)
What is provided:
- Linens (sheets, pillow, and blanket)
- Towel & washcloth
- Roommate (if you made a roommate request we will make that assignment)
Where to come:
Check-in for resident campers occurs from 3:30-4:00pm on Sunday, June 24, 2018 at Rider Hall and then will check in at GBPAC. Commuter campers will check in at McElroy Lobby GBPAC from 4:00-4:30 pm on that day as well. Classes, rehearsals, and concerts will be in Davis Hall.
Who to call:
University Camp Coordinator
Hours: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., M-F
Residence Hall Desk
Hours: 7:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m., Daily
Where to park:
For those who bring a car to campus, there will be a fee of $10.00 for a permit to park during the camp. During check in, you may park in the parking lots closest to the residence hall.
What we need:
Please fill out and bring with you the enclosed Release and Medical Authorization form and return it at camp registration.